Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Planet Bike's Beamer 3 Headlight boasts 3 super-bright white Nichia eXtreme LEDs with steady and flashing modes to provide excellent visibility. And, the soft-touch switch makes it easy to change settings, even with gloves on. The Beamer also features a quick-release handlebar mount that attaches in seconds without tools. Plus, the included 2 AA batteries deliver run times of up to 100 hours.
Seca 2000 builds on the world’s most popular trail light family in a cost-effective solution that is reliable, durable, and features a trail-optimized beam pattern that is unmatched in the market. Robust waterproof construction, custom optics, enhanced firmware, and GoPro mount compatibility further the Seca’s reputation. The 2000 Race comes standard with the lightweight 3-cell battery pack that is perfect for the after-work ride. Features - 2000 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard - Premium illumination from a 4 LED array with industry leading CREE LEDs - Custom engineered reflector/optics diffuses flood LED to provide ultra-wide beam pattern and focuses spot LEDs to maximize forward visibility - Advanced electronics with custom firmware keeps lumen output from sudden drops - Additional ‘Race Mode’ feature enables riders to conveniently toggle between high and medium output - Illuminated power button with low-runtime indicator and enhanced tactile engagement specifically for gloves - Waterproof design provides all-weather reliability (submersible up to 1 meter with battery connected) - Multiple mounting options include helmet, handlebar, and GoPro interface Specifications - Lumens: 2000 (high), 1000 (medium), 500 (low), 500 (pulse) - Runtime: 90 min (high), 180 min (medium), 360 min (low), 720 min (pulse) - Beam Angle: 25° (spot) - Charge Time: 150 min
Light & Motion Vis 1000, Light up the road or trail with 1000 lumens of raw power, or switch to SafePulse mode for maximum daytime safety. Industry-leading reliability, easy mounting, 4 modes. - Powerful 1000 lumen output in a tough, lightweight package. - Mounts on handlebar but light enough to mount on helmet; GoPro and helmet mounts available separately. Easy to mount and quick switch between bikes. - Superior daytime safety with 500 lumen SafePulse mode. - 4 modes with up to 12 hour run time. - Powerful side lights for safety on the road. - Industry-leading waterproofing and impact resistance, 2 year warranty. - Quick recharge via USB cable. - Accurate battery status indicator monitors both charging and power remaining. - Lockout Mode ensures light stays off during transport in a bag or pack. - Race Mode offers one-touch high/med toggle.
Vis Adventure's powerfully focused beam and compact size make for a versatile light that can be used for any outdoor sport. It is perfectly designed to run on your helmet, bars, or anywhere you can fit a GoPro mount. Designed to maximize output in a compact design, the Vis Trail features an optimized reflector to make the beam broader and smoother without hotspots. Paired with either a 2, 3, or 6-cell interchangeable external battery, the Vis Trail gives you the flexibility to achieve the runtime you desire for the right price. This light is built for long gravel races, steep snowy slopes, and any adventure you throw at it. Charger not included and must be purchased separately. Key Features - 800 lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard - Highest rated CREE LED - Custom engineered LED optics create a smooth, even beam pattern - Waterproof design provides all-weather reliability (submersible up to 1 meter) - 50" cord provides plenty of length for any setup requirement - Illuminated power button with low-runtime indicator - Compatible with 2, 3, and 6 cell batteries - Multiple mount options available including GoPro adapter - Additional one-touch 'Race Mode' feature enables riders to conveniently toggle between high and medium output Tech Specs - Lumen Output: High (800), Medium (400), Low (200), Pulse (200) - Beam Angle: 20° (spot) - IP Rating (FL-1): 67 - Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter - Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter - Thermal Management: Passive Cooling - Fast Charge: False - Product Dimensions: 2.5'' x 1.2'' x 1.2''
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Topeak's WhiteLite Race's two super-bright LEDs are just what you need to get home safely after the sun goes down. With its steady and blinking modes you're sure to catch the attention of drivers and its included coin batteries are good for up to 140 hours of use! Plus, the WhiteLite Race features a super-simple no-tools rubber strap handlebar mount that works on any bike. Just push the lens to toggle the light's modes!
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 80-lumen COB chip LED headlight - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
- 10 watt, 650 lumen LED headlight - USB rechargeable 1100 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes including constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, and auto mode - Auto mode is environmentally responsive - Daytime flash mode enhances safety - Includes mounts for handlebars from 18-48mm and a GoPro style mount - Low battery warning and battery level indicator (double click button to check) - Tool free installation
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
Page 1 of 6 Next page